Thursday 14 May 2015

Let them walk ...






There are people who can walk away from

you. And hear me when I tell you this!

When people can walk away from you, let 

them walk. I don’t want you to try to talk 

another person into staying with you, 

loving you, calling you, caring about you, 

coming to see you, staying attached to you. 

When people can walk away from you let 

them walk. Your destiny is never tied to 

anybody that left. The Bible said that, “They 

came out from us that it might be made 

manifest that they were not for us. For had 

they been of us, no doubt they would have 

continued with us.” [1 John 2:19] People 

leave you because they are not joined to 

you. And, if they are not joined to you, you 

can’t make them stay. Let them go. And it 

doesn’t mean that they are a bad person, it 

just means that their part in the story is over. 


And you’ve got to know when people’s 

part in your story is over, so that you don’t 

keep trying to raise the dead. You’ve got to 

know when it’s dead. You’ve got to know 

when it’s over. Let me tell you something. 

I’ve got the gift of goodbye. It’s the tenth 

spiritual gift. I believe in “goodbye”. It’s not 

that I’m insensitive or uncaring, it’s that I 

trust and believe that whatever and 

whomever God means for me to have and 

be a part of my life He will give. And, if a 

relationship takes too much sweat I don’t 

need it. Stop begging people to stay. Let 

them go!!



By TD Jakes. 

I still remember back in the days when this message was all I need to keep me going,  is a very strong message..i hope it touches someone out there and turn there sadness into laughter . 

Life is beautiful, it is a gift, take each day with a smile .

No comments: