Sunday 1 March 2015

It's My first wedding anniversary


My husband called me up last week an said " Dearest hope you remember our wedding anniversary is in a weeks time?" I stood there speechless for a sec, hello hello baby are you there? I answered, Yes love, of cos I remember. He replied  am really  the luckiest man alive to have you, I love you so much , I love you too hun. To be candid, I did not remember that my anniversary is here already, it's like my wedding was yesterday, the ceremony seems so fresh on my mind...
 Am really grateful To God for his blessing, favour, Guidance and protection it's been a magical year, years to come will be more magical.






To my Husband

I was utterly besotted by ur selfless love into a state of oblivion of how time flies, Over the last one year I have realized that marriage is not just about love, hugs and cuddles but it is also about fights and arguments, exciting twists and turns and some unexpected ups and downs.  But even fighting and arguing with a sweet husband like you… feels like a cute thing to do because your really my antidote,  you made everyday of our  life together feels like honeymoon. Happy 1st  anniversary.
to a wonderful man who I loving call my husband, My LOVE!!.

To My Daughter (Gabrielle Chimamander )

Your growing up so fast that it really amazes me, You are my pride and joy, keep up with the sleepless night, but will really love it to be over soon..
  

 To you all reading my blog.

 I really appreciate please keep visiting keep commenting, and keep recommending, I promise to keep writing.

Thank you all, and have a wonderful sunday.


No comments: