Sunday 15 March 2015

Awesome Mother's Day quotes


Mother’s Day is a day to celebrate motherhood. In this day, we show our love and gratefulness to our mothers in many ways, if you have not spoken to your mother since this year, (still wondering why) Well, this is the time to call her up, send her sms, gift, flowers, anything you think can make this day special for her, she deserves it.
   


Although we can't ever hope to pay them back for all their time, love and understanding, we can honour them as best we can. Motherhood is a blessing, always thrive to make your mother happy. This year's celebration of mothers day is the first Mothers day am celebrating as a mother, wanna know how I feel?  Too bless, very happy, very proud, can't stop smiling, should I continue ?

Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.  God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.


Here are some awesome quotes for Mothers, the first poem is my best, very old but never grows old I sang it to my mother, all smiles.


MY MOTHER 

Who sat and watched my infant head
When sleeping on my cradle bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed?
My Mother.


When pain and sickness made me cry,
Who gazed upon my heavy eye,
And wept for fear that I should die?
My Mother.

Who taught my infant lips to pray
And love God’s holy book and day,
And walk in wisdom’s pleasant way?
My Mother.

And can I ever cease to be
Affectionate and kind to thee,
Who wast so very kind to me,
My Mother?

Ah, no! the thought I cannot bear,
And if God please my life to spare
I hope I shall reward they care,
My Mother.

When thou art feeble, old and grey,
My healthy arm shall be thy stay,
And I will soothe thy pains away,
My Mother.

by Ann Taylor





A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

"Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."

The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."

God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."

Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"

God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."

"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"

God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."

"Who will protect me?"

God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking it's life."

"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."

God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

"You will simply call her, 'Mom.'"
- Unknown




Mom i just want to let u know that everyday i thank God for blessing me with a mother like u and if i had one wish i would wish that everyone else would atleast have a mom half as wonderful as u are...
ur not just my mom but one of my best friends and i love how u understand me and i can come to u for advice thank you for always being here for me i appreciate all that u give me

i love you
- silvia garcia


Have a blessed Mothers day celebration.


No comments: