Friday 26 February 2016

My quotes in pictures

Hello everyone ,

   I compiled some quotes in pictures that really motivated me this past  week. I want to share it with you all ...enjoy reading.




I wanted to change the world 
when I was a young man (woman here ,lol) I wanted to change the world,
I found it difficult to change the world
So I tried to change my nation.

When I found I couldn't change the  nation
I begin to focus on my town , I couldn't change my town , so as an older woman, I tried to change my family .

As an old woman, (smiling ) I have come to realise that the only thing I can  change is me.

Now I understand that if long ago I had changed myself , I could have made an impact on my family .

My family an I, could have made an impact on our  town,
The influence  on our town could have helped changed the nation.
And thereby I could have changed the world ..

           Anonymous.


Wrong people?



How true can this be? The wrong people always teach you the right life lessons.

Travel



I urge you to travel .
As far as much as possible,
Work ridiculous shifts to save your money
Go without the latest iPhone.
Throw yourself out of your comfort zone.
Find out how other people live
And realise that the world is a much bigger place than the town you live in
And when you come home
Home mayst ill be the same
& yes, you may go back to the same old job, but something in your mind will have shifted. And trust me
THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING .


STOP 😡
Just Stop ! Stop thinking too much. It's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.





No comments: